- 10-Jun-2014 - InSite successfully purchased 2950 & 3030 South Gessner.
- 17-Jan-2014 - Fusion Valve USA, Incorporated signed a lease for 43,412 square feet in EastGroup Properties’ Beltway Crossing Business Park. Caldwell Cos. represented the tenant.
- 01-Dec-2013 - Wartsila North America, Incorporated signed a lease for 83,575 square feet in EastGroup Properties’ Central Green Business Park. Colliers International represented the tenant.
- 01-Dec-2013 - Greif, Incorporated signed, renewed and expanded their 98,958 square foot space in TA Associates’ Northwest Industrial Business Park. Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
- 01-Nov-2013 - LioGong Construction Machinery, LLC signed a 34,865 square foot lease in EastGroup Properties’ Ten West Crossing Business Park Building 3. ReMax Cinco Ranch represented the tenant.
- 01-Nov-2013 - United States Postal Service signed a lease for 110,000 square feet in EastGroup Properties’ World Houston International Business Center Building 9. CBRE represented the tenant.
- 02-Oct-2013 - Goodman Networks Incorporated signed a 32,878 square foot lease in EastGroup Properties’ Ten West Crossing Business Park Building 3. Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
- 01-Oct-2013 - Sercel Incorporated signed a lease for 99,000 square feet in EastGroup Properties’ Techway Southwest Business Park Building 1. CBRE represented the tenant.
- 01-Aug-2013 - Mattress Firm, Incorporated signed a lease to develop a 201,650 square feet build-to-suit in EastGroup Properties’ World Houston International Business Center Building 40. Stream Realty represented the tenant.
- 30-Jul-2013 - InSite successfully purchased Ashford II & III, a two-building office complex totaling 143,505 square feet. Ashford II & III are located in west Houston just north of Interstate 10.
- 08-Jul-2013 - Kobelco Construction Machinery USA, Incorporated signed a lease for 101,300 square feet in EastGroup Properties’ Ten West Crossing Building 5. ReMax Cinco Ranch represented the tenant.
- 08-Jul-2013 - Polytex Fibers Corporation signed a lease for 125,569 square feet in TA Associates’ Northwest Industrial Business Park. Avison Young represented the tenant.
- 17-Jun-2013 - InSite sold Commerce Center 9, a freestanding building located at 8600 Commerce Park Drive in Southwest Houston totaling 40,050 square feet, to GHGK Partners, LLC. This building was the final remaining asset of InSite’s West Flex 20 portfolio, which is now closed.
- 01-Mar-2013 - InSite started construction for a two building, build-to-suit development for C & J Energy Services (NYSE: CJES) on 10.6 acres of land located at Westpark Toll Road and West Sam Houston Tollway. One facility is a three story value office building and the other facility is a single story office/lab facility. C and J is expected to occupy the buildings in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- 01-Feb-2013 - InSite leased Beltway Crossing 10, a 78,556 square foot stand-alone building, to The Newdell Company, Incorporated.
- 01-Jan-2013 - Cadeco Industries, Incorporated signed a 154,114 square foot lease at 1060 Lockwood in the Lockwood Distribution Center.
- 02-Nov-2012 - InSite sold 12 acres to Katy Freeway LP for a new multi-family development, The Remington.
- 01-Nov-2012 - InSite acquired Corporate Park, a two building office complex in Stafford, Texas, totaling approximately 185,838 square feet.
- 01-Jun-2012 - InSite sold Technipark Ten, a two building complex totaling 71,673 square feet, Westchase Park, a two building complex totaling 47,816 square feet, Commerce Park North, a three building complex totaling 97,332 square feet, Plaza Southwest, a five building complex totaling 152,173 square feet and Crescent 10, a four building complex totaling 87,636 square feet to Adler Group of Miami, Florida.
- 01-Apr-2012 - InSite began managing and leasing Stonecrest, a five building complex totaling 111,036 square feet in southwest Houston owned by Agarita Management Company.
- 01-Mar-2012 - InSite acquired 23 acres of land at the intersection of the Grand Parkway and Interstate 10 from Interfin Properties.
- 01-Mar-2012 - InSite sold Commerce Center, an eight building complex in Southwest Houston totaling approximately 256,265 square feet, to Agarita SW Houston I, LLC.
- 01-Jan-2012 - InSite sold the Greenbriar Chateau Apartments, a three floor complex with 145 units, located at 4100 Greenbriar Street in Houston, Texas.
- 01-Sep-2011 - Packers Plus Energy Services signed a lease for 88,263 square feet in Beltway Crossing Business Park.
- 01-Aug-2011 - JW Roberts, Incorporated signed a 107,929 square foot lease in Building 2 of Billingsley Company’s Gulf Freeway Business Park.
- 01-Mar-2011 - Atlas Copco Compressors, LLC signed a 93,450 square foot lease in World Houston International Business Center. Stream Realty represented the tenant.
- 01-Feb-2011 - Sercel, Incorporated signed a lease for a total of 99,000 square feet in Building 1 of EastGroup Properties’ Techway Southwest Business Park.
- 02-Jan-2011 - Greif Brothers executed an 83,658 lease in Building 2 of Northwest Industrial Park, a property owned by TA Realty. Jones Lang Lasalle represented the tenant.
- 01-Jan-2011 - InSite sold the Watermill Apartments (2525 Voss partnership) a 191 unit apartment complex located at 6505 Westheimer Road.
- 02-Aug-2010 - The Pomeroy Collections signed a lease for 98,525 square feet in Northwest Industrial Park.
- 01-Aug-2010 - InSite sold 2620 & 2630 Fountainview, two office buildings totaling 124,166 square feet, to American Spectrum.
- 01-May-2010 - InSite sold Park Ten Service Center, a five building industrial complex totaling approximately 257,448 square feet, to TA Realty.
- 01-Jan-2010 - Cadeco Industries, Incorporated signed a lease in the Lockwood Distribution Center for 154,114 square feet. Grubb & Ellis represented the tenant.
- 01-Jul-2009 - Hendee Enterprises, Incorporated signed a 95,648 square foot lease in EastGroup Properties’ Kirby Business Center with Jones, Lang Lasalle representing the tenant.
- 01-May-2009 - InSite leased 1020 & 1040 Lockwood to Palmer Distribution Services, totaling 238,177 square feet in Lockwood Distribution Center.
- 01-Apr-2009 - Guardian Building Products signed a 63,763 square foot lease in Beltway Crossing Business Park.
- 01-Feb-2009 - Retail Concepts, Incorporated signed a 78,180 square foot lease in Techway Southwest Business Park. Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- 02-Jun-2008 - Dyna Drill Technologies, Inc. signed a 77,400 square foot lease in World Houston International Business Center.
- 01-Jun-2008 - InSite successfully purchased Woodlake II, an office building totaling 57,212 square feet located at 2537 S. Gessner, in the Westchase submarket of Houston. InSite will relocate its corporate offices upon completion of building upgrades.
- 01-May-2008 - Adams Distribution Center signed a lease in Pine Forest Business Park Building 30 totaling 79,380 square feet.
- 01-Mar-2008 - The United States Postal Service signed an 110,000 square foot lease in World Houston International Business Center in Building 9.
- 01-Dec-2007 - InSite acquired Crescent 10, a four industrial building complex totaling approximately 98,000 square feet located in the internationally known Energy Corridor.
- 01-Dec-2007 - Superbag Operating, Ltd. signed a 190,804 square foot lease in TA Realty’s Northwest Industrial Park distribution center.
- 01-Sep-2007 - EGL Global Logistics, LP signed a 107,000 square foot lease to occupy 100% of World Houston 10. InSite represented EastGroup Properties.
- 01-Aug-2007 - InSite acquired Park Ten Service Center, five industrial buildings totaling approximately 257,400 square feet located in Houston’s Energy Corridor.
- 01-Jul-2007 - InSite acquired 2620 & 2630 Fountainview, two office buildings totaling approximately 124,000 square feet in the Galleria area submarket.
- 01-Apr-2007 - Graham Packaging Company signed a 161,575 square foot lease in Billingsley Company’s West Loop Rail building located in West Houston off Loop 610. Colliers International represented the tenant with InSite representing the landlord.
- 01-Feb-2007 - InSite partnered with Carval Investors to acquire 2424 & 2500 Wilcrest, two office buildings totaling approximately 154,000 square feet in the Westchase district.